EUVITRO S.L.U., company owner of the website www.eugin.net only obtains and keeps the following information of the visitors to our website:
- The IP address that gives access to the Internet. This way, we can draw up statistics on the countries and servers that access to our website with most frequency.
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out at which time the highest number of people access to our website and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid problems of saturation at peak times.
- The number of pages consulted and the length of time that each has been kept open for, as well as the entry and exit pages to and from the website and the route of the clicks carried out. With this information, we can establish the priorities of our visitors and discover the most popular areas in order to improve their content, with the aim of providing the users with results that are more satisfactory.
- The Internet address which contained the link that led to our website. Thanks to this information, we can judge the effectiveness of the different banners and links that redirect users to our server with the aim of maximising those which provide the best results.
The information obtained is totally anonymous, and in no circumstances could be associated to a specific, identified user.
The law establishes the obligation to adopt means of security to avoid that any computerized data base that contains personal information could suffer non authorized access or to avoid possible damage to the integrity or quality of this information. Any information transmitted by internet must be coded or encrypted to avoid the access of a third party.
To this effect Clinica EUGIN has taken all necessary measures to apply the available technology. In Eugin Clinic we take your security and privacy very seriously.
VERISIGN, a leader in Internet security, certifies that the information contained herein has been securely encrypted and that our website is properly authenticated.
In compliance with Spanish Organic law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection of December 13, the EUGIN clinic informs you that your personally identifiable information and some information relating to your personal health record obtainable from any section of the website will be stored in a database owned by EUVITRO S.L.U. The file on which this information is stored has been registered with the Data Protection Agency.
The purpose of the computerization of this data is to provide a proper response to requests for information that guarantee the provision of a quality health care as well as the performance of the clinic’s administrative and organizational processes.
Your data shall not be communicated to any outside body unless requested. Please note that you can exercise your rights of access, correction, cancellation and opposition of your data in our files at any time by contacting: EUGIN Clinic, Patient Care Department, Travessera de les Corts, 322 and C/. Entença, 293 – 08029 Barcelona.
All gathered and computerized data is vital to guarantee adequate care during the process. EUVITRO S.L.U. guarantees complete confidentiality of this data, and has implemented the security measures established by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December for this purpose.
- The information provided on this website serves to support, but in no case replace the relationship between patient and doctor.
- This website has been specially designed to provide general, qualified and updated information on assisted reproduction and a range of treatments.
Its content is intended for a wide audience, therefore, the language used is intended to be accessible and includes graphical illustrations designed to facilitate understanding.
As one would expect, the information contained here is general in nature. The peculiarities of each case are developed through direct contact with our experts. To this end, all EUGIN Clinic patients have a secure private area that allows for an individualised form of contact.
The information contained herein has been prepared and is regularly reviewed by an editorial team led by Dr. Amelia Rodríguez-Aranda (GMC No. : 46882). This team can be accessed here.
This website is the property of Clínica EUGIN and does not contain any advertising whatsoever. Thus, there is no conflict of interest that may influence the information described herein.
The copy of any part of this content must be authorised by its owner.
The artwork appearing on this website is owned by Eugin and its reproduction or dissemination, either totally or partially, in other media or platforms is strictly forbidden.
ANONYMOUS WEB SURFING ON THE WEB SITE
EUVITRO S.L.U., company owner of the website www.eugin.co.uk only obtains and keeps the following information of the visitors to our website:
a. The IP address that gives access to the Internet. This way, we can draw up statistics on the countries and servers that access to our website with most frequency.
b. The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out at which time the highest number of people access to our website and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid problems of saturation at peak times.
c. The number of pages consulted and the length of time that each has been kept open for, as well as the entry and exit pages to and from the website and the route of the clicks carried out. With this information, we can establish the priorities of our visitors and discover the most popular areas in order to improve their content, with the aim of providing the users with results that are more satisfactory.
d. The Internet address which contained the link that led to our website. Thanks to this information, we can judge the effectiveness of the different banners and links that redirect users to our server with the aim of maximising those which provide the best results.
The policy on cookies at Eugin.co.uk
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on a user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or other similar device and that provides information on a user’s browsing activities. By storing the cookies of all the visitors to our website we can monitor which pages are most and least useful and which require improvement, thus improving the overall quality of our webpage.
Cookies are vital for the functioning of the internet: they improve interactive browsing, facilitate navigation and improve the usability of our website in general.
Cookies never damage your computer. In fact, when cookies are active, we can identify and resolve any problems that may occur on the site.
What type of cookies do we use?
- Technical cookies: This type of cookies is necessary for browsing and the correct functioning of our website.
- Personalization cookies: This type of cookies allows you to access our services with predefined features, such as language, the type of browser with which you accessed the site, the geographical location from which you accessed the site, etc.
- Analytical cookies: This type of cookies informs us how many users visit our site, allowing us to carry out subsequent statistical analysis of how users access our services. We analyze how you browse our web in order to improve the range of services and products we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies store information about users’ browsing habits through ongoing observation. They provide information on internet browsing habits and we can then show advertising that relates to your browser profile.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Google Chrome for iOS and Android