What do you want to consult?
This website is owned by EUVITRO, S.L.U. (hereinafter referred to as “EUGIN”), with VAT number B61663506, registered office at C/Balmes, 236 (08006), Barcelona, contact email address email@example.com, and registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona in volume 43046, folio 201, sheet no. B-179875.
Being aware of the importance of information security, and in line with the path set by our own corporate identity, the Eugin Group has promoted the establishment of an Information Security Management System in accordance with the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard in order to identify, assess and minimise the risks to which its information and that of its patients is exposed, as well as to guarantee compliance with the established objectives. The main aim of this Security Policy is to provide a reference framework for the establishment of security objectives that enable us to develop a company culture, a way of working and decision-making in the Eugin Group in line with information security and that respect for personal data should be a permanent feature;
- By preserving the confidentiality of our patients’ information, preventing its disclosure or access by unauthorised persons,
- By maintaining the completeness and availability of our patients’ information, ensuring its accuracy and preventing its deterioration and the integrity of the software we develop,
The Management, for its part, particularly values and has established the assessment of the availability, integrity and confidentiality of its information and, even more so, that of its patients and stakeholders as the main criterion for estimating its risks. Thus, it is committed to developing, implementing, maintaining and continuously improving its Information Security Management System (ISMS). Therefore, it is the Eugin Group’s policy that:
- Information Security objectives are set annually.
- Legal, contractual and business requirements are complied with.
- Training and awareness-raising activities on Information Security processes are undertaken for all staff.
- A process of analysis, management and processing of information asset risk is developed.
- Control objectives and relevant controls are established to mitigate the risks that have been identified.
- Employee responsibility be defined in relation to the preservation of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets in adherence to this policy and compliance with the policies and procedures inherent in the Information Security Management System.
This Information Security Policy shall always be aligned with the company’s general policies and with those that serve as a framework for other internal management systems, such as quality, environmental and occupational health and safety policies.
In data transmissions over the Internet, it must be ensured that the data is encoded or encrypted to prevent third party access. In this regard, EUGIN has arranged all the measures allowed by the available technology as at EUGIN we take your security and privacy very seriously. Thus, VERISIGN, leader in security on the Net, certifies that the data contained herein has been encrypted in a secure manner, and that our website is duly authenticated.
The data controller is Euvitro, S.L.U. with VAT number B61663506, registered office at C/Balmes, 236 (08006), Barcelona (hereinafter “EUGIN”), and contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com.
Objective of the processing
The collection and use of personal data, except for the cases described in the following section “data treatment to allow access to the web”, are only possible if you voluntarily provide us with your personal data. This applies to the following situations and purposes:
Medical treatment (“the Treatment”)
The personal data provided in the course of your treatment request (the “Request”) will be collected, processed and used by EUGIN in order to manage your request for the subsequent execution of the Contract entered into, and for the purpose of maintaining the contractual relationship, the management, administration, provision, extension and improvement of the services, as well as the sending of technical and operational information related to the Treatment, by any means, including electronic mail and/or equivalent means. In this regard, we hereby inform you that your personal data together with the result of possible user satisfaction surveys will be used to evaluate your opinion and the study of your particular profile, with the sole purpose of improving the services we provide and thus adapt and design our commercial offerings.
For the case of collecting health data, the purpose will be to provide medical services, which according to your express request, are more effectively suited to your personal and health circumstances. Health data will not be released to third parties, except for a legal obligation or the fulfilment of a legitimate interest of the company, a third party or yourself or as part of the treatment chosen. In relation to your health data, in the case of it not being provided, EUGIN reserves the right to refuse the corresponding service.
At the time of making the request, you can also upload the personal data of other members. Therefore, we ask that you make sure that this information is provided with the consent of your partners.
Transfer of your personal data
We hereby inform you that EUGIN will communicate your requisite personal data to the different suppliers of the products and services that are necessary for the implementation of the Treatment object of the contract, who will be obliged to use the data, solely and exclusively, to fulfil the purpose thereof and all this, by virtue of the contracts previously concluded with third parties.
Data retention period upon registration
The personal data provided during the Treatment will be retained by EUGIN while the commercial relationship between the parties is maintained and for a maximum period of time; i) in the case of patients, at least 15 years from the start date of each healthcare process; and ii) in the case of a donor, 30 years after clinical use or expiration of the cells obtained.
Legitimation of treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data is, in relation to the aforementioned purposes, the implementation of the requested Treatment (Law 14/1986, of April 25, General Health).
Additional purposes to the Treatment
For any other treatment that is not the one mentioned in the previous section, EUGIN, at all times, will require your express and unequivocal consent. Thus, for when the further processing of personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected is planned, information on that other purpose and any additional pertinent information will be provided prior to said further processing so that the user may give their express and unequivocal consent.
Data processing legitimation
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data, in relation to the aforementioned purposes, is the consent given by the user through the acceptance of the Commercial Communications Policy.
Objectives of processing to allow the use of the website
When you visit any of our websites, we collect the necessary data so that you can access it (usage data). This includes your IP address and data on the start, end and subject of your website use, as well as possibly identification data (for example, your login data if you register in the Secure Private area). This data is used for the provision and design of the service based on the needs of each user and is deleted as soon as it is no longer needed.
Use profiles with pseudonyms for advertising and market research (monitoring and web analysis)
For advertising, market research and to make the use of our websites as pleasant as possible, EUGIN uses web tracking systems. In this regard, the data on the use of our website in pseudonymous user profiles is stored. This will allow us to further develop our websites and adapt our content to your needs. In addition, the user profiles are used for so-called redirection. This allows EUGIN to publish and insert interesting offers on other websites that you visit. Pseudonymous usage profiles are not combined with personal data.
Data collection by third party providers/social networks
Our website contains links to social network operators (for example, Facebook, XING, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.). These social networks are operated exclusively by third parties. If you follow the links, the information can be transmitted to these third parties. In order to know the purpose and scope of the collection of your data by social networks and the subsequent local processing, as well as your rights and the way to protect your privacy, you must find out about the respective privacy policies of the operators themselves.
Communication of data to third parties
No data will be transferred to third parties unless you have given your express and unequivocal prior consent, or because of a requirement or legal decision or the fulfilment of a legitimate interest of the company, a third party or yourself. Nevertheless, your data may be communicated to other entities of the corporate group to which EUGIN belongs for the correct execution of the purposes described in the section on Purpose of collection, processing and use of personal data of this policy.
Exercise of rights of access
We hereby inform you that you have the right, free of charge and to the extent that the legal requirements are met, to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process personal information about you at EUGIN. As an interested person you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Likewise, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defence of claims or for compelling legitimate reasons, additionally, in certain cases, data portability is also available.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. EUGIN will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In all communications whose purpose is the sending of advertising you may exercise your right of opposition. To the extent that you have granted the data protection consent, you may at any time, with effect for the future, revoke it.
To exercise these rights you can write to EUGIN using the reference “GDPR Rights”, to EUGIN, Patient Care Department, C/ Balmes, 236 – 08006 (Barcelona) or by email to the EUGIN DPO (firstname.lastname@example.org) by attaching a copy of an official identification document or by directed email.
Claims before the data protection authority
The user can direct their claims arising from the processing of their personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es).
- Sending of commercial communications. Sending commercial communications, whether on paper or by electronic or telematic means, and direct contact regarding the services which, at any given time, EUGIN commercialises.
- Other commercial mailings. EUGIN may process the personal data you have provided (such as contact information and personal details, for instance your date of birth or hobbies) in order to send selected information about its services, to carry out market research or for other regular marketing communications. (such as announcements of events and/or fairs).
- Retention period. The incorporated data will be cancelled at the moment in which a user requests to cancel this data for said purpose.
- Data Processing legitimation. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in relation to the aforementioned purposes is the consent given by the user through the acceptance of these general conditions, which will be applicable based on the consents expressly granted to EUGIN related to the previous points.
- Exercise of rights by the user. The user has the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The user will be able to access their information, rectify it, request cancellation or oppose its processing, as well as withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal by writing to email@example.com.
- Claims before the data protection authority. The user can direct their claims arising from the processing of their personal data to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es).
- The information provided on this website serves to support, but in no case to replace the relationship between a patient and his doctor.
- This website has been specially designed to offer general, qualified and up-to-date information about assisted reproduction and its treatments. Its content is intended for a wide audience, therefore, its language seeks to be accessible, and includes graphics, illustrations designed to facilitate understanding. As it can not be otherwise, this information is of a general nature. The particularities of each case are developed through direct contact with our experts. To this end, all patients of the EUGIN have a secure private area that allows individual contact.
The information contained in this site has been elaborated and is periodically reviewed by an editorial team headed by Daniel Mataró (col. no. 35691). This team can be contacted here.
This website is the property of EUGIN and does not contain any advertising whatsoever. Thus, there is no conflict of interest that may influence the information described herein.
The copy of any part of this content must be authorised by its owner.
The artwork appearing on this website is owned by EUGIN and its reproduction or dissemination, either totally or partially, in other media or platforms is strictly forbidden.
ANONYMOUS WEB SURFING ON THE WEB SITE
EUGIN, company owner of the website www.eugin.co.uk only obtains and keeps the following information of the visitors to our website:
- The IP address that gives access to the Internet. This way, we can draw up statistics on the countries and servers that access to our website with most frequency.
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out at which time the highest number of people access to our website and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid problems of saturation at peak times.
- The number of pages consulted and the length of time that each has been kept open for, as well as the entry and exit pages to and from the website and the route of the clicks carried out. With this information, we can establish the priorities of our visitors and discover the most popular areas in order to improve their content, with the aim of providing the users with results that are more satisfactory.
- The Internet address which contained the link that led to our website. Thanks to this information, we can judge the effectiveness of the different banners and links that redirect users to our server with the aim of maximising those which provide the best results.
If you have any problems, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eugin.co.uk cookies policy
EUGIN uses its own and third-party cookies at Eugin.co.uk in order to analyze the use of the website and show you advertising related to your preferences based on a profile drawn up from your browsing habits (for example, pages visited). We want to inform you clearly and accurately about the cookies we use, by detailing below what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what their purpose is and how you can set or disable them if you so wish.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored in the user’s computer, tablet, smart phone or any other device with information about browsing. The complete set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are capable of improvement.
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Internet: they provide countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, they make browsing easier and they improve the usability of our website.
Under no circumstances could cookies damage your computer. On the contrary: the fact that they are active allows us to identify and resolve any potential errors we may have.
Types and purpose of cookies
- Depending on how long the cookies remain activated:
- Session cookies: type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed depending on the expiry date of the website.
- Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity (e.g.: those used by social networks or through external content such as Google Maps).
- Depending on the processing purpose for the data obtained:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, carrying out the purchase or reservation process for medical assistance, using security features during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access Eugin’s website with some general characteristics pre-defined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc. Likewise, when you register in our Secure Personal Area these own cookies are generated which identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself. These cookies are used to identify your user account and associated services. These cookies are maintained as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. In the case of e-commerce, they allow you to keep information about your shopping cart.
- Analysis cookies: they allow for the tracking and analysis of the website users’ behaviour. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the creation of browser profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow for the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces in order to make advertising more appealing to users and more valuable to advertisers. Cookies are typically used to select ads based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reporting, and avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These store information about user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of user browsing habits, allowing for the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on said behaviour.
- Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used by programs that attempt to geographically locate the location of the computer, smart phone, tablet or connected television, in order to offer you more suitable content and services in a completely anonymous manner.
Cookies used by EUGIN
At EUGIN we do not store users’ personal data unless they voluntarily register in the Secure Personal Area. Surfing our website means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
|To allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users through the “Cookie” (it identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate calculation of the number of visitors and their trend over time. To identify anonymously the most visited and attractive content for users. To know whether the User who is accessing the site is new or a repeat visitor. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimise and improve the Users’ experience on the site.
|Session / Persistent
|Among others, the duration or frequency of viewing advertising positioning is stored, as well as their interaction with them, or the User’s browsing patterns and/or behaviours, as they help to create a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they make it possible to offer advertising related to the User’s interests.
|Third party advertising
|In this way, advertisers, advertising operators and other intermediaries can store Cookies through Eugin on Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them. The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
|It depends on each social network.
|Session / Persistent
(*) This list will be updated as soon as possible, as the services offered on the website change.
In the event that the user gives us their consent, EUGIN will use advertising, analysis, geolocation and social network cookies for the purposes detailed above for each case, except for technical cookies that are installed on your device simply by accessing and browsing our website to the extent that they are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
Deactivation of cookies
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their device. Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are deleted after your visit. Please read the help section on your browser carefully in order to learn more about how to activate the private browsing mode. You can still visit our website, even if your browser is in private mode, however, your browsing on our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.
Below, we have provided you with some links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the following browsers:
Last Updated: February 1, 2024